Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

December 23, 2010

Where I Fly

this is my regular flying field.

just steps a way ...

keramat au3 (old house). see the field? my house just steps away. this where i fly almost every day after work when i first learning to fly my hbk. i also maiden my first build mig fulcorom n corostick here. see the trees around the field, two of them are my favourite, why? cause i love to climb it to get my plane down.



See Map



learned almost every single trick with my mini titan here ...

bukit indah, ampang. there's once, almost a month i'll be here every morning gathering with other tauke2 balak  (not me la, but others. i happens to take a long lift at that time ). the field is big enough to begin with, nice training area. regular r friendly for any questions (except, how hi will it go? ). any heli or hand launch plane like nemo can do. lots of trees around as boundry and cover from the sun. guess what, i even manage to put my mini titan on one of those trees (even chop down a trunk to bring my minis down ).



See Map

my neck is hurt ...

batu muda tambahan, batu cave. well, most of u guyz would know this field. the place for bmnf nite flyers since 2004. interested to enjoy the night sky with nitestick on it, u r most welcome there every friday night. this is where i start building interest in flying rc plane.



See Map

got charger anyone ...

dataran mpaj, pandan indah. this is another nite flying site, which gathers mostly flyers from bukit indah ff who begins with heli and wanna try plane once a while. day for heli, nite for plane. quite a nice place with place to lepak n power plug for charging. started last ogos.





See Map

its windy ...

keramat au2. this place i found while bringing my wife for pregnancy (the boy came out already la ...) checkup at nearby clinic. nice surroundings, quite windy in the afternoon onward. since now im alone there. just couple of weeks ago, notice that there's heli rcers as well there on weekends. didnt have the chance yet to say hello.



See Map

GPs Heaven ...

ulu yam / batang kali - this is where i love to join my fellow rcers flying their GPs. Me, still wit my EPs n love to taking pictures n videos. got nice small tarmac runaway n lots of spaces to fly.



See Map

Another Nightfly Port ...

ampang tasek - for my fellow rcers in Ampang area, this is their home field for flying. Home of Glowing.



See Map


Float! Sail! Water ...

taman tasek ampang hilir - place with losts of water :).

3.153028,101.743364


No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.