Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

December 24, 2010

My CoroRaptor

well i actually build this profile parkjet from tomhe.net while ago with my mig-29 fulcorom. the original plan actually meant for 6mm depron, but as i see coroplast/impraboard is much more tough compared to depron (with some weight penalties), i go for it as an alternatif maaterial. but for my limited resources on electronics needed, i just flew my fulcorom and hang my cororaptor waiting for the right time to maiden it.


after a while, i've had it with my fulcorom. i ditch it into the bin, transfer the electronics to my cororaptor. time to maiden ... it turns my setup is not enaugh for the jet.

apex 450 2000kv, 40a esc, 11.1v 1500mah 15c, 6035 (which is actually 7035).

i suspect because of im using a very thin prop, which bend very easily at the tip. somehow its draws to many amp (i think). but i still got couple of nice flight out of it. not much of speed, but it flies ...




No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.