Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

December 23, 2010

Heli - My 450

after sometimes (one month), i'm started dreaming for 450 size rc heli. considering budget, parts support, trainning/maintaince support, i've got my self this:





thunder tiger mini  titan e325 3d heli (3d? the heli is, but not the pilot). The color scheme i did it myself with some fine sand paper and masking tape. just us those can spray paint in my local harware store. the picture i took a day before its maiden crash (first crash la ..).

and also this as my first programmable tx - hitec ppm optic 6 sport.



i've learned a lot with this heli n this radio. side hovering, nose in, figure of eight, stall turn, circuit and some other basic manuevers.

some more of my titan's pic:







No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.