Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

December 23, 2010

This Hobby 'Manyak Syiok!!'

it is almost a year now that im addicted to this flying hobby . from just flying 2 ch micro heli to 450 size mini titan. from just jumping arround with my hbk2 to circuit with my mini titan. frm flying nemo to building my own version of nitestick. this is one hobby that so many things u can learn and do if u are a diy kind of person. i consider myself as diy person. if flying is the only thing in ur mind, then ur rc world is not as adventures as us diy guys.

look at what happen to my lama v3 and my hbk2.  not that im saying that we should take apart a newly bought rtf, is just that at least now how it works, what to do if somethings happen. there was one time, im playing with my hbk2 mechanical setting (of course it is grounded after that), just to bring it to my lhs and learn how to set it right. besides that, find some time searching the net also helps.

do you know that this hobby you guys in are something very high in technology? an advantage to those with technical background.

do you realize that almost all the technicality in this hobby also can be found in real life application?

the big question is ... why are you getting into this hobby, is it because of the love for only flying what ever u have, or is it because of what you can learn and do with it?


No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.