Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

December 23, 2010

I Started Plane

because i started my rc hobby with helicopters, i'm not really into plane. until my friend ie. sifu bring me to this wonderful flying field at batu caves one night. batu muda tambahan nite flying. seeing their nitestick (so i call it) in the night sky, it was breathtaking (paint to the neck also, as they can go high with led's on). as well as their warmth welcome make you feel at home (they are commited too - every friday night). it is something to see a carbon stick with some foam, glue and led's can do.






from that day on, i build my interest i rc plane, especially bmnf nitestick. but just more into interest, not yet ready to fly one. got to concentrate on heli first.

but starting jun 2008, i've got take a break from rc helis. why? have to slow down on the cash flow. solution, sold all my rc helis except my v3. as my love in flying (rc of course), i'm looking into plane. more to the diy stuff, as its cheaper and satisfiying. however i've got my self one of those second hand esky nemo kit to play around (love the easy maintainance).

i first started with a profile park jet. fast! yeah. but it helps when you can fly a rc heli with basic maneuver (sim helps too). the plan say depron, i say coroplast. why? because of its toughness. i even built a zagi out of coro and put my best effort in designing my own version of nitestick - corostick.

some of my plane collection:









nemo - have the stabilizer changed to coro.



No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.