Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

December 23, 2010

Heli - My 6ch

well ... as u all know, with my v3 lama im really falling into this hobby. as im not much of a hobby person before that.

one month after tinkering n lots of research (lepak at my local hobby store as well), i've got some extra money (not much though) to go for the next step.





it was my first 6ch heli. even for most people hbk2 is hard to begin with, im taking the challenge. because the owner of my local hobbyshop can hover it rock steady in front of his store, so why cant i. with the kaki ayam i've learned to hover in a week time, with all stock parts except the brushless motor n esc (hbk2 comes rtf with brushed motor). even cought it in tape:



crash?! of course i've had crashes in the learning process. most of it because of pilot error (what else can i say, still beginner maa ..). and as my v3 lama this is what happened:



still with same setup but some diy mod, i can hover my hbk2 at one spot rock steady and some foward flight (fwd n reverse la) in one month. here some more of my hbk2 pic:



i even gave it a little clothing ...







No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.