Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

December 23, 2010

Heli - My 4ch

a month after playing with my 3ch heli with no satisfaction, i'm started looking for my next heli to satisfy my new need for control. i'm thinking, should i go bigger or look for a 4ch. after looking here n there at my local toy shop, i decided to go for 4ch. this one cought my eyes as the 'towkey' demonstrates it in front of his store.



esky lama v3 ... with this one, i really feel i can fly. and here it all really started for me .

after getting it, flying it (love it) and most of the time crashed it, it started to vibrate on the air and making all the excitement gone. and this is what i've done (as a child, i'm known to disamble my newly bought toys).



and what happened is, i don't have a clue to assamble it . at that time, all alone, what can i do is surf the net (i can't bring it back to that 'towkey' saying that somethings wrong with it, and expect him to believe it). starting that point, i'm exposed to the real rc world. only then i now what remote control is all about - its not toys, its a big boys toys. and of course i found the way how to assamble my lama. and at the same time, i found umranrc, and realize that i should find hobby store near me, as im getting deep into this hobby. found i did. and the adventures begin.



No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.