Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

July 05, 2013

My Surmount Face Lift

It has been long since i first set sail with this model sailboat Surmount from HobbyKing. Although i got it as a second hand owner from my fellow rcer who got himself a new and bigger boat. It is fast becoming my favorite model for weekends. Since i got it, i have change the rigging, change the rudder servo and change the jib sail. But a friend of mine who recently bought himself a Surmount has shown me what have he done to his boat, which catch my attention to do something more to my boat.



Checkout how i originally got her here.

Surmount with AUDI ULTRA scheme


With his help, i came out with my own design - CHERY Compas Racing Team. Just because i owned a CHERY Eastar 2.0L and i can't find the scheme that suited my current color scheme on the Surmount.










No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.