Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

January 11, 2011

AXN Floater / Cloudsfly

Looking for something out of the box for me to enjoy on my weekends in the field, I lay my eyes on this nice little power glider n from the look, I know im going to enjoy it.



I buy the kit with stock esc n blm with 5x5 prop. Im flying it with a 1300mah/1500mah 3s lipo. Im just using the throttle for low flight or climbing up to an altitude for a cruise gliding down and up again. Most of the time I can get an average of 15 min of flight time.



Did some modification to the cockpit and wing attachment.

- Detached all the control surface and re-hinge with fiber tape.
- Making a stripe out of color packing tape on the wing for batter orientation.
- Using magnets to hold the wing together.
- Straps for securing the battery.
- Strips of fiber tapes covering some area for belly landing.







One thing for sure, this thing is tough. Had a couple of accident, and it still flies till today.




I finally even mod it to join my nightflying activity.


Check this offer out

Me enjoying my cloudsfly



Dogfight with a coroextra



No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.