Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

November 05, 2013

My DIY 330 Quad

It has been a while playing with my diy spider quad with kkmulticopter board and with my current power setup it seems to be on the heavy side with my fpv equipment on board and I am serious to fly fpv and looking for a new frame worth it for me to build and to house my new Afroflight AcroNaze32.
Come a friend of mine with his diy 330 aluminium frame and i find it tempting. Asking for his help on how he does it, he didn't only teach me how i can build one for myself but even gave me the aluminium needed for the build (thanx khairil).



This my first sketch of the measurement that I i used for this build. It is just kind of want to get the basic loo of what i have to do first.










I'm using the 0.5"x0.5" square and 0.2mmx76mm aluminium plate for this frame.











This is how I get the measurement that i need (it is how i was thought). That is 9" propeller. So the design is fixed for 9" props max.















With a couple of tools and aluminum dust, this is the frame. Looking good.

The arms screwed to the center plate using 1" bolts n nuts.








I'm not sure what it is called, but i used it to mount my motors.











It is proved to be working perfectly.

















Finished in one night :)












Some upgrade done since.















I now its not much of a build log that i have here. But my original intention is just to give other idea of how i did it. With the same idea, you can build your own quad frame. Select your material to your liking.

Btw, so far there is no video of this thing flying. But you can check out my fpv on board video that i did with this frame. Sorry as am too busy leaning how to fly FPV :)






Here is some picture my Aluquad evolving :p





































No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.