Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

November 14, 2011

Just A Reminder

Just a reminder for myself and who ever read this post. Accident happens! In this hobby its always there waiting to happen while we out on the field enjoying our rc time with friends if we forgot about safety or our mind is somewhere else when we suppose to concentrate on what we are doing.

Long story make short. Yesterday i manage to cut myself with a 6x4 prop on 2600kv brushless motor. Cause by lost of concentration when preparing for flight with my Polaris. I accidentally switch off my tx while my Polaris is already connected ready to fly. I dont know what am i thinking by that time, but one thing for sure my head is somewhere else. Unlucky me i didnt setup my rx for failsafe. End up getting stitches afterward.

To all my readers, remind yourself n others near you of the danger around while you were having fun. Just to make sure your fun time didnt turn into something not too fun anymore.

Lucky me its just a flesh wound. I still get to use my pinky :)

** im sorry if this post some how offended or make some people uncomfortable. just dont want others to have the same fate or maybe worst.
November 13, 2011