Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Navigation

August 07, 2011

Boogee (Simple DIY Airboat)

Last week the idea of playing with something floating at the newly approved rc site kind of tempting for me. For the whole week i've been searching what to build and building my new toy to take part with all the fun. Using all the parts that already scattered in my workshop i came out with this ... some parts of the build i still got to buy, but i try to get the cheapest :)



I would make a build log for this little bugger, but i dont think its worth it. At least my build can inspired someone else to build one with their own creativity. Pictures says all ...




It is an easy build and one of my fastest build. With all the parts gathered, i build it in a couple of hours.

Here's my Boogee in action ...



One thing i've learned from a couple of hours at the lake, you've got to make sure your electronics properly in a water tight container or somehow made water proof. An air tight food container and hot glue works fine with me in this build.


No comments :

Post a Comment

pls leave your email or other means of contact info.